- Personal Information: Personal Information includes any information that would allow us to identify you or contact you, such as your name, home or mailing address, geographic location, payment information, user name, passwords, security questions and answers, biometrics, date of birth, age, age range, gender, favorite hobbies, interests, product purchase history, browsing history or other identifying information (collectively, “Personal Information”). This could also include information you give us about someone else (i.e. if you choose to ship a product to a friend or relative). We collect Personal Information in connection with a number of different activities, including, but not limited to creating an account, product purchases, customer service inquiries, contests and promotions and customer feedback. To access certain portions of our Website, we require you to register and select a user name and password. Some personal data is collected during the registration process. If you create an account with us, your payment information may be stored under your account profile. We may also ask for additional information, including personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information. To review or edit this information go to https://www.Yooogg.com/account/login.
- How We Use Your Personal Information: We use the information collected on our Website for a variety of purposes, including, but not limited to, running the Website and contacting users, fulfilling orders, account maintenance, customer service, product recommendations and improvements, contests and promotions, communications, Website personalization, third party on-line advertising, Website security and/or internal research.
- Discussions and Community Tools: Our Website may make product reviews, chat rooms, forums, bulletin boards, news groups and other community tools available to registered users and/or visitors. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information for other users to view and for Yooogg to use. Please do not disclose any personally identifiable information in these publicly accessible areas of our Website. Please be considerate and respectful of others while using any chat rooms, forums or message boards to share your opinion.
- Non-Personal Data: In some cases, we may collect non-personal information. Examples of this type of information include the type of internet browser you are using and version, the type of computer operating system application software, and peripherals you are using, the domain name of the website from which you linked to our Site, the IP address and the website usage (including, but not limited to, the links you click on and the pages you review). We use your information on an aggregated basis to do such things as operate and enhance our Website. This information is collected by using web beacons and cookies and may be collected from computers, tablets, smartphones and other devices, as well as by third party vendors such as Google Analytics. Website usage may be associated with your account or personal contact information. To learn more about Google Analytics, please see the information provided by Google.
- Opt Out Procedures: You have the option to opt out of receiving information from Yooogg and our Website. This opt out messaging will appear at the bottom of every email that is sent out. If you no longer wish to take advantage of our Website or receive any form of direct contact from Yooogg or our Website, whether it is email, discounts, newsletters, or other promotional offers or materials, please contact us.
- Reviewing or Changing Your Information: In order to ensure that the information we maintain is accurate, Yooogg gives users the option to change or modify their information previously provided during registration. If you would like to change your information currently in our database please log in and click the "My Account" link on our Website.
- Security: Providing a secure site is essential for your peace of mind and trust in Yooogg. We have installed encryption software conforming to the Secure Socket Layers (SSL) protocol to safeguard all of the information you send to us. All information is stored on our servers in a secure location. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. If your password is compromised, please notify Customer Service at once.
- Protection for Children: Our Website is not intended for users under the age of 18. Furthermore, we have no intention of collecting Personal Information from children (i.e., individuals under the age of 13). Where appropriate, we take reasonable measures to inform children not to submit such information to our Website or in response to advertisements.
- Privacy Precaution Warning: Please note that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit via our online services. However, you can play a role in keeping your Personal Information safe. For example, you should choose an account password that is unique, difficult to guess and confidential. If you use a shared computer, never choose to have the computer save or remember your password and make sure to log out when you are finished using the Website.
- Third Party Sites/Features: Our website may provide links to or features from other third party sites that we do not own or control. If you click on these links or use the features, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content or practices of any third party site or feature.